Friday 31 December 2010

The End

well well well...... the annie tour has now come to an end and I shall miss it very much. Today was very sad at the end because I had to say bye to all of the cast and the Annie's. It was hard to do. When I came down the stairs in my red dress at the end everyone clapped and cheered. Even the cast! Then when the curtains shut everyone was cuddleing me and Molly because Victoria is staying and were going. I began to cry.

We had a great time in the week! We had a MAJOR snowball fight!!! It was soooo fun! Rob (the one who plays burt healy) was too good! He got me right in the face! (not fair!) The orphans joined in with the snowball fight to. I will never forget it.

This week the new Annie called Jodie stayed for two nights. I was really happy that she got the part because we are good freinds and we new eachother before the show. I met Jodie last year in Lincoln because she was one of the orphans in the show. She played Rosie.

Thank you so much for viewing my blog and I hope you have enjoyed it. I loved being Annie so much and maybe I shall go and visit some day!

"Won't ya please make me come and visit.... MAYBE!"

Thank you and goodbye! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment