Monday 15 November 2010

My week off

I really loved my week off! It was soo cool! When I went to school I was soooo happy to see all my freinds again! It felt a bit different though because my bff had moved to china! It was wierd without her there. Her name was Sabine. xxx On Tuesday my mum had to go and shaperone the other annies so I wouldn't see her for a week! On Saturday morning at the end of the week I went to this music centre at kings and I helped my dad out with work. I met a freind there that I hadn't seen for ages. Her name is Amy. Here is a picture of her.
Then after that me and dad drove all the way to Shroosberry to collect mum. We watched that show. Victoria was annie. It was really good! We met the orphans and they were really nice because they were Victoria's drama group! Yeh so anyway we took mum back home and just chilled out! Everything perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment